MISTER K undertakes to respect the privacy of the Client as well as the confidentiality of the data and information communicated to it by the Client .
As part of the protection of your Data, the regulations define two key roles:
- the data controller who determines the purposes of collecting your Data. This is the company MISTER K, whose head office is located at 5 rue de Charonne 75011 Paris, registered in the Paris trade and companies register under number 811 698 992 at the Paris RCS, reachable by telephone at 07 85 97 31 34 and by email by filling out the contact form, reason “Personal data” located on the contact page of the Site
- the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted for any questions relating to your Personal Data by email at the following address: email@example.com or by post at: DPO – RGPD, MISTER K, 5 rue Charonne, 75011 Paris.
The Customer's Personal Data is collected, for example, when he provides information in the dedicated forms on the Site or when creating his customer account, when he places an order on the Site, during discussions with customer service and more generally when of your navigation on the MISTER K Site. This concerns in particular the following Personal Data, necessary for the Order on the Site:
- Information collected when creating an account on the Site such as: name, first name, email address, password, telephone number and date of birth.
- The information necessary for the management and monitoring of your orders such as: bank card data for carrying out the transaction, order history (for example purchase amount, references of the products ordered), written or telephone exchanges with the service client of MISTER K;
- Information collected when browsing the Site such as your browsing history (for example the date, time of connection and/or navigation, pages visited), type of terminal and browser, location, browser language, access provider, IP address.
MISTER K uses the Customer's personal data for the following reasons:
- In order to finalize the Order, determine the terms of delivery of the Order, manage customer relations and any complaints and manage the Customer's requests concerning their personal data;
- When the Customer accepts it, in order to send them MISTER K offers as well as newsletters, in order to have access to their purchase history at MISTER K;
- In order to allow MISTER K to improve the performance of its services, to monitor the use of the Site, to manage transactions and fight against fraud and finally to develop statistics and analyzes in order to target Customers and improve knowledge of Users. of the site.
In accordance with the Regulations in force, the Customer has the following rights regarding his personal data:
- Right of access: the Customer has the right to access the Personal Data that MISTER K processes;
- Right of rectification: the Customer has the right to ask MISTER K to rectify his Data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure: the Customer has the right to ask MISTER K to delete his Data;
- Right of opposition: the Customer has the right to request to no longer receive communications from MISTER K using its online forms;
- Right to portability: the Customer has the right to request the portability of his Data, if the conditions for exercising this right are met;
- Right to information: the Customer has the right to obtain information on how MISTER K processes his Data.
In order to exercise his rights, the Customer can send an email by filling out the contact form, reason “Personal data” located on the contact page of the Site or a letter to the following address: DPO – RGPD, MISTER K, 5 rue Charonne 75011 Paris. MISTER K will have the possibility to request proof of identity.
MISTER K undertakes to respond as soon as possible following the request.
If the Customer no longer wishes to receive newsletters from MISTER K, he or she can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
Customers' Personal Data is primarily intended for use by MISTER K. They may sometimes be communicated to external recipients, who are carefully selected by MISTER K based on their competence in terms of security and confidentiality of the data. Data, in particular in the context of the delivery of Orders. MISTER K signs contracts with these recipients to ensure the high level of security of their systems.
External recipients of personal data may be MISTER K service providers responsible for optimizing the operation of the Site, ensuring transactions and payment security, service providers in charge of logistics (storage, preparation and delivery of your products) .
MISTER K implements technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of Personal Data.
Personal Data will be kept for the duration strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Cookies issued by MISTER K :
When the User connects to the Site or the Application, and subject to his agreement, MISTER K may place or read various Cookies on the User's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), on behalf of of MISTER K or that of its third-party partners.
Cookies allow MISTER K to recognize a terminal during the validity period of the Cookies concerned, and thus to improve the User's browsing and purchasing experience, to return promotional offers to the User, to offer the User the possibility of sharing their experience on social networks and displaying more relevant advertisements.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Reading or storing certain cookies may require the User's prior consent. In this case, the User, after having been duly informed via the information in the banner dedicated to cookies and the information in these general conditions of sale, demonstrates his consent by continuing his visit to the Site.
Cookies have a lifespan limited to 13 months after their first deposit in the User's terminal equipment.
The cookies installed by MISTER K on the User's terminal make it possible to recognize the browser used to connect to the Site.
Our Site uses several types of cookies for different purposes: these cookies are known as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, and functional cookies. Some cookies may be provided by a third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and are shown below.
- Performance/analytical cookies: These are cookies used to improve our Website, and allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors. These cookies then allow us to carry out analyzes to know how our Website is used and, finally, what improvements to make.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow us to recognize you when you visit our site again and allow us to improve the performance and functionality of our Website, by personalizing our content offered to you or remembering your preferences.
- Third-party social plug-in sharing cookies related to social plug-ins: the integration of Social Plug-ins allows the storage of cookies by their suppliers. These cookies allow our users to share information with the social network concerned but also allow its network operator to identify the user and store information regarding the user's use of the Website in their profile.
MISTER K issues cookies for the following purposes:
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the order process, etc. . ) in order to monitor and improve the quality of its services:
- Adapt the presentation of your Site to the display preferences of the terminal:
- Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal spaces such as the customer's account and basket:
- Provide the user with content, including advertising, related to the user's interests.
Management of cookies by the User:
The User can configure their browsing software so that cookies are saved in their terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on their issuer.
The User can also configure his browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to him from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be recorded in his terminal.
Please note, however, that if you choose to delete or refuse certain cookies, this will affect certain features or services on our Website.
Cookies and social networks
The Site and the Application may make available services from third parties, which allow content from the Site or the Application to be shared on social networks.
The Site and the Application use third-party services from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (the Instagram and Facebook “Like” and “Share” buttons, the Twitter “Share” button).
Social networks providing such a button can identify the User using this button and record their browsing history, even if the User has not used or clicked on said button when consulting the Site or Application. In addition, when the User is connected to social networks, these networks may attribute the User's browsing history to his account.
MISTER K has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to navigation on the Site or the Application, and associated with the User's personal data that they have.
MISTER K draws attention to the fact that data collected by social networks may be exported and processed outside the European Union, in particular in the United States and by the aforementioned American entities.
MISTER K invites the User to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to become aware of the purposes of use, particularly advertising, of the browsing information that these social networks can collect through their buttons.