#13 Blanche - Happiness Therapist
White, 33 years old
Mister k's pen.
Mom with good ideas.
My good plans to follow
@doityousel We made our bread, our banana bread, our cookies...what if we now made our salt? A bottle of Noirmoutier sea water, a mini etelle, a storage jar...we are ready to make our own harvest. When we also know that all sales are donated to support multiple disabilities, we improvise Saulnier in a second!
The very spicy Nora Hamzawi, finding the time before the resumption of her shows a little long, decided to create her online theater. We go to see his first play which is none other than a revisited version of Guignol and sticks to current events because he helps a little boy find his mask... Guaranteed laughter for all ages. It's this way !
Klaire fait Grr has imagined, in addition to her wacky pseudonym, a small series of podcasts for Arte Radio where she converses with French singers in the middle of their songs. We therefore listen with joy to him responding to Barbara, Patrick Bruel or Michel Sardou in his acerbic and joyful Troll 50.
My current activities
This summer may be the one where we finally dare to travel differently. So we're embarking on a road trip in an ultra-comfortable converted van! We set off to discover a French region that we travel up and down, avoiding mass tourism, we settle down near a beach and fall asleep under our opening roof in our little corner of mobile and independent paradise. Roadsurfer is this way.
@soindesoi If we hadn't yet taken the time to make our own beauty products...we would turn to this brand of artisanal, natural and organic cosmetics. Their packaging is as dreamy as their smells and the designers are as committed as they are charming.
Because we're hot and we need comfort, I'm sharing my frozen chocolate mousse recipe with you.
Ingredients : 250g of milk chocolate with hazelnut pieces - 100g of dark dessert chocolate - 125g of butter - 75g of sugar - 6 eggs
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a saucepan. Whisk together the sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently incorporate them into the mixture.
- Pour everything into a dish and keep it in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take it out ¼ hour before eating it!
Blanche's mood post
THE BENEFITS OF OISIVETE
“Idleness is the beginning of all vices, the crowning of all virtues”
- Franz Kafka -
Idleness is the state of someone who lives without working and without having a permanent occupation. This is in reality the forced state that some of us have gone through in recent months... Sometimes unemployed, or in significantly reduced work, we have started to laze around, meditate, think, pray, read, sleep...in short, to take the time to do nothing special and not to have any laborious activity.
In our society, it must be admitted that idleness is often singled out and rather considered as a sign of laziness, even if the culture of free time is gradually gaining ground, surely to compensate for the permanent demand for to which we are subject!
And yet, we would have a lot to gain from imposing this discipline on ourselves. In our lives filled with obligations and restrictive activities we should perhaps learn to do nothing and practice idleness, without it rhyming with guilt. Doing things without objective, without results: looking out the window, playing with the dog, taking a nap...
Because idleness indeed has many virtues, here are a few examples:
- it allows us to distance ourselves and pushes us to develop new ideas and our creativity. We often remind children that we encourage boredom to stimulate their imagination, it works for us too!
- It has been proven that when the brain is in pause mode it builds. So by avoiding overstimulating him by exhausting himself at work and letting him wander, we help him to progress and train.
- it allows you to cultivate your letting go by accepting not to control everything. Allowing yourself a walk without a specific purpose or a nap amounts to accepting that the world turns without us for a few hours. No we are not essential! Let's release the pressure!
- by detaching ourselves at times from the urgency of our current society and our social obligations, we allow ourselves a time of reflection which makes us realize that our happiness ultimately does not depend on much... It is there within reach tomorrow. Just like this moment of idleness that we allow ourselves to meditate, a practice which also leads to joy and happiness!
In any case, you should try to make it a habit. Because it is regular repetition that allows us to preserve the memory of idle moments and their benefits for the body and mind!