The committed locker room Mister k. lives up to its name, we explain everything to you!
This is the beginning of the development of the Mister k collections. let everything begin. For each product we look for the material that will enhance the cut of the garment. It is also from this stage that we move towards certified materials or already existing stocks of materials. We also comply with all applicable regulations and of course we try to go above and beyond.
We explain to you how we proceed and what certifications we use to offer you noble materials manufactured in conditions that respect people and the environment from which they come.
- REACH Regulation : European Regulation on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances.
This mainly concerns our printed fabric products (silk, viscose) as well as our leathers which require the use of chemicals during their manufacture.
- Oeko Tex standard 100 :
This label guarantees that Mister k fabrics. that you wear are safe for your health.
- GOTS: Global Organic Textile Standard .
- GRS: Global Recycled Standard .
This particularly concerns our knits and some of our woolens.
- FSC: Forest Stewardship Council .
This certification appears in particular on our viscose fabrics, viscose being obtained from vegetable cellulose such as wood, bamboo, etc.
- BCI: Better Cotton Initiative .
The cotton fibers which benefit from this certification therefore come from sustainable agriculture.
- ZDHC: Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals .
You can find this certification for the leather of our bags and shoes.
- LWG / LWG Silver: Leather Working Group .
You can also find this certification for the leather of our bags and shoes.
- OCS: Organic Content Standard .
- Cardato Recycled :
You can find this certification on some of our woolens.
We don't claim to do everything perfectly, but count on us to do better and better.